STM32F1 microcontroller Board is the cheapest and quickest way to discover STM32F100 Value line microcontrollers. STM32F1 microcontroller Board includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Key Features of STM32F1 microcontroller Board
- STM32F100RBT6B microcontroller, 128 KB Flash memory, 8 KB RAM in 64-pin LQFP
- On-board ST-LINK with selection mode switch to use the kit as a stand-alone ST-LINK (with SWD connector)
- Designed to be powered by USB or an external supply of 5 V or 3.3 V
- Can supply target application with 3V and 5V
- Two user LEDs (green and blue)
- One user push-button
- Extension header for all QFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board or easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STSW-STM32078 package
The STM32 F1-series was the first group of STM32 microcontrollers based on the ARM Cortex-M3 core and considered their mainstream ARM microcontrollers. The F1-series has evolved over time by increasing CPU speed, size of internal memory, variety of peripherals. There are five F1 lines: Connectivity (STM32F105/107), Performance (STM32F103), USB Access (STM32F102), Access (STM32F101), Value (STM32F100). The summary for this series is:
- ARM Cortex-M3 core at a maximum clock rate of 24 / 36 / 48 / 72 MHz.
- Static RAM consists of 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 16 / 20 / 24 / 32 / 48 / 64 / 80 / 96 KB.
- Flash consists of 16 / 32 / 64 / 128 / 256 / 384 / 512 / 768 / 1024 KB.
- Each F1-series includes various peripherals that vary from line to line.
- IC packages: VFQFPN36, VFQFPN48, LQFP48, WLCSP64, TFBGA64, LQFP64, LQFP100, LFBGA100, LQFP144, LFBGA144.
OLED Display for Arduino interface SSD1306
Arduino UNO DIP R3 & SMD with USB cable
ATTINY85-20PU DIP Atmel 8KB flash Microcontroller
There are no reviews yet.