Aircraft F-22 Raptor FPV Power Pack Compatibility:
Flite Test Airplanes are all designed around the use of various “Power Packs” which include an inexpensive Motor, ESC, Servo, & accessory package to complete each aircraft! The compatible power pack is listed below.
What raptor means?
1 : a carnivorous medium- to large-sized bird (such as a hawk, eagle, owl, or vulture) that has a hooked beak and large sharp talons and that feeds wholly or chiefly on meat taken by hunting or on carrion : bird of prey.
- Power Pack A – Great lower power option for easier control.
- Power Pack F – Improved output power for faster speeds and advanced flyers.
Weight: 5 Oz (Fully assembled; without battery)
Wingspan: 20 Inches (508mm)
Center of Gravity: 14 Inches (355mm) from the nose (Recommended)
Control Surface Throws: 25 Degrees
Expo Suggestions: 30%
- Laser-cut Foam Airframe
- FT Elements Firewall
- Push Rods
- Control Horns
- Bar-BQ Skewers
- Throw Gauge
- Specification Sheet
Needed to Complete Aircraft F-22 Raptor FPV:
- (1) Brushless Motor: Flite Test A or F Radial or 2204-2206 Size; 2200kV minimum
- (1+) Propellers: 6×4.5
- (1) ESC: 20 Amp
- (1+) Battery: 3S 11.1V LiPo 800mAh
- (2) Servos: ~5 Gram Micro Servos
There are no reviews yet.