150W DC-DC Buck Converter module allows you to step up an input voltage as low as 10V and set the output to 12V-35V. The output voltage will be higher than the input voltage. The boost converter design is based on popular Texas Instrument’s UC3844 current mode PWM controller chip.
Consider this exemplar; say you want to power your laptop from a car battery, well this module could do that. Or run a 24~35V rated equipment on a single lead 12V lead acid battery. Robotics is another meadow of operation where you want to run higher voltage DC motors on 12V batteries.
We recommend enhanced cooling when operated at an environmental temperature greater than 40C or when the load wattage is greater than 50W. As the board lack short circuit protection, adding fuses or protection circuit at the input port would be great.
- Input Voltage: 10v – 32v DC
- Output Voltage: 12v – 35v DC
- Output Current: 6A MAX
- Input Current: 10A (MAX)
- Output Ripple: 2% MAX
- Working Temperature: Industrial – 40C to +85C
- Full-Load temperature: 45 degrees.
- No-load current: 25mA typical.
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%.
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%.
- Dynamic response speed: 200uS 5%.
- Size: 2.60 in (L), 1.85 in (W) , 1.1 in (H)
150W DC-DC Buck Converter Package:
- 1x 150W DC-DC Boost Converter 10-32V to 12-35V