Arduino Nano Extension Shield Video test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3nJ6d0GFC0
Shields are pieces of hardware that sit on top of your Arduino, often to give it a specific purpose. For example, you can use a shield to make it easier to connect and control motors or even to turn your Arduino into something as complex as a mobile phone.
Shields are boards that can be plugged on top of the Arduino PCB extending its capabilities. The different shields follow the same philosophy as the original toolkit: they are easy to mount, and cheap to produce.
Shields are modular circuit boards that piggyback onto your Arduino to instill it with extra functionality.
This is a I/O extension shield for Arduino Nano and Arduino UNO making connection easier.
• Expansion shield for Arduino Nano
• Pin out for 14 digital input/output pins
• Pin out for 6 PWM outputs
• Pin out for 8 analog inputs
• Pin out for I2C Interface
• Power jack
• Reset button
• LED for power indicator
• AMS1117 3.3V Output Voltage
• Also compatible with Arduino UNO after soldering pin headers to this shield
2.3 x 2.2 x 0.5 inch
Arduino Nano V3.0 ATmega328P Micro Controller Board CH340 Chip
There are no reviews yet.