TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver is an easy-to-use professional stepper motor driver, which could control a two-phase stepping motor. It is compatible with Arduino and other microcontrollers that can output a 5V digital pulse signal. TB6600 Arduino stepper motor driver has a wide range of power input, 9~42VDC power supply. And it is able to output 4A peak current, which is enough for the most of stepper motors.
The stepper driver supports speed and direction control. You can set its micro-step and output current with 6 DIP switch. There are 7 kinds of micro-steps (1, 2 / A, 2 / B, 4, 8, 16, 32) and 8 kinds of current control (0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 2.5A, 2.8A, 3.0A, 3.5A) in all. And all signal terminals adopt high-speed optocoupler isolation, enhancing its anti-high-frequency interference ability.
As a professional device, it is able to drive 57, 42-type two-phase, four-phase, hybrid stepper motor.
- 9V-42V DC power supply.
- Output current: 0.5A-4.0A.
- Drive mode: Dual constant current PWM drive output.
- Strong anti-interference ability.
- Low vibration, low noise.
- Insulation resistance: >500MΩ at normal temperature and pressure.
- Insulation strength: 500V/min at normal temperature and pressure.
- With overheating, overcurrent, under-voltage lockout, input voltage anti-reverse protection, and other functions.
- Can drive 4-wire, 6-wire, 8-wire stepper motors.
- 1 x TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver in Pakistan