MT3608 with USB Module is a highly compact-sized boost converter with 2A features the MT3608 2 Amp step up (boost) converter, which can take input voltages as low as 2V and step up the output to as high as 28V. The MT3608 features automatic shifting to pulse frequency modulation mode at light loads. It includes the under-voltage lockout, current limiting, and thermal overload protection.
- Input Voltage: 2V~24V
- Max. Output Voltage: 28V
- Max. Output Current: 2A
- Efficiency: >93%
- Size: 36*17*14mm/1.41*0.67*0.55″
This module has a multi-turn potentiometer that you can use to adjust the output voltage. Since the potentiometer has 25 turns of adjustment you can easily adjust the output of the module to exactly the voltage you need.
Boost converters are a great way to easily increase a given voltage, but that boost comes at the cost of less output current compared to the input current.
Since this is a Boost Converter the output voltage has to be higher than the supplied input voltage. If you need to decrease (step-down) a voltage considers using a buck converter such as our LM2596 buck converter module.
- The input voltage should not exceed the maximum input voltage
- Peak current output current is not more than 2A for input & output.
- Please be noted that the output voltage should be higher than the input voltage.
Features of MT3608 with USB Module :
- It’s efficient up to 93%
- It can source a good amount of current
- It is an inexpensive converter module
- It’s simple to adjust to get your desired increase in voltage
Package Include :
- 1x MT3608 2A Max DC-DC Step Up Power Module Booster