HT-10 Temperature Humidity Controller with Controller is widely used in hatcheries, aquariums, fish machines, aquaculture terrariums, animal breeding rooms etc. The HT-10 Multifunction Egg Incubator Controller has a waterproof sensor that can be placed in water for a long time and has a longer service life than a metal probe.
Product model: Intelligent temperature and humidity controller
Product weight: About 267g
Product size: About 9.7x9x5.4cm/3.8×3.5×2.1inch
Temperature measurement range: 0-99Celsius/0-110Fahrenheit
Temperature measurement accuracy: +/-0.1Celsius/+/-0.1Fahrenheit
Humidity measurement range: 0-99%RH
Humidity control accuracy: +/-3%RH
Number of control output signals: 5 (temperature control,humidity control,egg turning,over-temperature,alarm)
Control output maximum load current: temperature control < 5A/AC 220V/110V,humidity control,egg turning,over-temperature < 3A/AC 220V/110V.
Temperature measurement line length: About 2 meters
Working voltage: AC 220V/110V
Relative humidity: less than 85% RH
Ambient temperature: 10Celsius-60Celsius/14-105Fahrenheit
Packing list : 1 x HT-10 Temperature Humidity Controller with Controller
- Intelligent Controller:Digital dual thermostat (110v/220V) can be used in humid and water environments,you can use it for home brewing,refrigerators,pet feeding,reptile,tanks.
- Wide Temperature Range:It is an on/off control mode that turns on your device one degree and turns it off another degree. The temperature measuring range is 0-99Celsius/0-110Fahrenheit.
- Free Switching:Fahrenheit and Celsius can be switched freely. When working normally,the long button can switch to Celsius mode or Fahrenheit mode. It is user-friendly.
- ABS Housing:This digital dual relay thermostat is made of ABS heavy-duty and flame-retardant plastics housing. Designed with compressor delay protection,alarm when the temperature exceeds the temperature limit.
- Widely Used:The thermostat can be used for smart home and industrial equipment such as hatchery,equipment cabinet,air conditioning system,and other DIY temperature control systems.