Long-distance 3D Printer V6 J-head Hotend Extruder for 3D-Printer 1.75mm/3.0mm E3D Bowden Extruder 0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5mm Nozzle ramps.
The golden rule about 3D printing extruders: Use fans. When you start experimenting with printing ultra-tiny objects with fine details or printing objects at great speed, you quickly discover an interesting problem with the 3D printing of thermoplastic materials: controlling layer temperature.
If you print very tiny parts that have little layer surface area or turn out an object at very high printing speeds so each layer is completed in a matter of seconds, often the layer of plastic just laid down doesn’t have time to cool. It’s still a little molten when the next layer is laid down.
With the radiated heat from the nozzle and more hot plastic being extruded, the model can end up a messy blob instead of the object you had intended. You can slow down the speed, but this may not resolve the problem; you shouldn’t have to wait even longer to print an object anyway. This is where a controlled cooling fan can make a massive difference.
- Model Number: 3DV6 Extruder
- Item Type: J-head
- Brand Name: T-Trees
- Material: Aluminum Metal
- Nozzle: 0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5mm
- Filament : 1.75mm / 3mm
- Used for : 3d printer parts
- Style: Bowden ( Long Distance / Remote )
- Including: Throat Heat Block Heating Cartridge Heater Thermistor Kit
- Thermistor: 100K NTC B 3950
- Heater Cartridge: 12v40w
- Length: 1
Included(as our first picture show in the listing):
1 piece V6 Hotend with nozzle
1 piece blue fan duct(injection moduled PC)
1 piece fan(12v)
1 piece 12v 40w Heater
1 piece 100K NTC thermistor
1 Piece Extruder pipe
- Unit Type: piece of Hotend Extruder for 3D-Printer
- Package Weight: 0.03kg (0.07lb.)
- Package Size: 10cm x 10cm x 10cm (3.94in x 3.94in x 3.94in)