The DO output interface can be directly connected to a micro-controller IO port, if there is a block detection sensor, such as the speed of the motor encoder can detect.
DO modules can be connected to the relay, limit switch, and other functions, it can also with the active buzzer module, compose alarm.
Speed Sensor Module Tacho Sensor Slot-Type Optocoupler
- module slot unobstructed, receiver tube conduction module DO output low, when blocked, DO output high;
- DO output interface can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port, whether the sensor with barriers, such as the motor speed can be detected with the motor encoder.
- DO module can be connected to relays, limit switches and other functional composition, and to be connected with active buzzer module, consisting of alarm.
- the use of imported groove coupler sensor, slot width 5mm.
- output status indicator lamp output high, output low lights.
- block, output high; no shelter, output low.
- the comparator output signal clean, good waveform, driving ability, than 15mA.
- the working voltage of 3.3V-5V
- the output format: digital switching output (0 and 1)
- a fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- small PCB board size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- using a wide voltage comparator LM393
Speed Sensor Module Tacho Sensor Slot-Type Optocoupler wiring instructions:
- VCC positive power supply 3.3-5V
- GND power supply is negative
- DO TTL switching signal output
- AO this module does not work