SCT-013-000 is a Non-Invasive CT 100A AC current sensor i.e. it is a current transformer which can be used to measure AC current up to 100 amperes. Current transformers (CTs) are sensors that are used for measuring alternating current. They are particularly useful for measuring whole building electricity consumption (or generation for that matter).
Applications Of CT 100A AC current sensor:
- Suitable for the current measuring.
- Monitoring and protection of AC motor
- Lighting equipment
- Air compressor
Package Includes of 100A Non-invasive AC Current Sensor:
- 1 x 100A AC Current sensor Module.
Features Of 100A Non-invasive AC Current Sensor:
- Core Material: Ferrite
- External Material : ABS
- Input Current : 100A
- Frequency: 50HZ-150KHZ
- Opening Size: 13 x 13mm/ 0.5″ x 0.5″(L*W)
- Output Plug 3.5mm
- Dielectric Strength 6000V AC/1min
- Working Temperature -25-70°C
- Cable Length : Approx. 1.18m/ 45.4″
- Total Size : Approx. 60 x 30 x 20 mm.
Attachments and Links :
- Interfacing CT Sensor to Arduino
- Arduino Energy Monitor
- Current Monitoring with Non-invasive AC current Transformer