Power Adapter 12v 1A, 2A, 3A, 5A, 6A, 10A, 18A 30A Power Supplies AC/DC
A DC power supply 12v is an electronic circuit that converts an ac voltage to dc voltage. Power Adapter is basically consisting of the following elements: transformer, rectifier, filter and regulator circuits.
A power supply is an electrical device that supplies electric power to an electrical load. DC power supply 12v primary function of a power supply is to convert electric current from a source to the correct voltage, current, and frequency to power the load. As a result, power supplies are sometimes referred to as electric power converters. Some power supplies are separate standalone pieces of equipment, while others are built into the load appliances that they power
Power supplies are categorized in various ways, including by functional features. For example, a regulated power supply is one that maintains constant output voltage or current despite variations in load current or input voltage. Conversely, the output of an unregulated power supply can change significantly when its input voltage or load current changes.
Power Supply 12V 2A – Compatible with Arduino® UNO
This lightweight 12V DC power adapter can supply a load current of up to 2A. This power supply is compatible with UNO and MEGA models of the famous Arduino Board.
- Input 100-240V AC
- Output 12V 2A DC
- Plug Standard : 2.1/5.5mm plug
- Compatible with UNO and MEGA
12V 5A 60W Power Supply AC to DC Adapter
- Input Voltage: AC 110/220V 15%
- Output Voltage: 12V DC, 5A, and 60W
- Output voltage: Adjustment Range: ±10%
- Protections: Overload / Over Voltage / Short Circuit Auto-Recovery After Protection
- Universal AC input / Full range
- 100% Full Load Burn-in Test Cooling by Free Air Convection It’s Good Quality and High Performance
- Compact Size Light Weight.
- High Reliability.
- Power LED Monitor (LED Glow when in Use)
- High Efficiency & low energy consumption
- Category – Switch Mode Power Adaptor (SMPS)
- Output Type – DC Output – 12Volts 5Amp