Servo Extension Cable
A Jumper wire basically refers to a conducting wire that establishes an electrical connection between two points in a circuit. You can use jumper wires to modify a circuit or to detect any complications in a circuit.
These varicolored Jumper wires can be used for any of your electronics projects specially for your brick modules. These are 70cm long jumpers.
4pin female to 4pin female, Multiple jumpers can be installed next to one another on a 0.1″ header.
- Pure copper
- Easy to install and use,Durable and reusable.
- It is best to be used in experimental project and so on. It can be securely connected to the pins without soldering, allowing quick circuit testing. High quality 1mm copper wire, high durability.
- Can be used for DIY and Arduino breadboard.
- Color: Random color
1. Material: PVC
2. Number of pins: 3, 4, 5
3. Pin pitch: 2mm
4. Type: female to female
5. Cable length: 20cm, 30 cm, 70cm
6. Great for sensor or other peripheral modules connected to the board
There are no reviews yet.