The SPO2 MAX30102 sensor Module is an integrated pulse oximeter or SO2, and heart rate monitor biosensor module. MAX30102 SO2 integrates a red LED and an infrared LED, photodetector, optical components, and low-noise electronic circuitry with ambient light suppression.
The Main Parameters:
- LED peak wavelength: 660nm/880nm
- LED power supply voltage: 3.3~5V
- Detection signal type: light reflection signal (PPG)
- Output signal interface: I2C interface
- Communication interface voltage: 1.8~3.3V~5V (optional)
- Board reserved assembly hole size: 0.5 x 8.5mm
- VIN: main power input terminal 1.8-5V
- 3-bit pad: Select the pull-up level of the bus, depending on the pin master voltage, select 1.8v or 3_3v (this terminal contains 3.3V and above)
- SCL: the clock connected to the I2C bus;
- SDA: data connected to the I2C bus;
- INT: Interrupt pin of the MAX30102 chip;
- RD: RED LED ground terminal of MAX30102 chip, generally not connected;
- IRD: The IR LED ground of the MAX30102 chip is generally not connected;
- GND: Ground wire.
- Light-dissolving method: measuring the pulse and blood oxygen saturation by using human tissue to cause different transmittance when the blood vessel beats;
- Light source: a specific wavelength of light-emitting diode selective for oxyhemoglobin (H bO 2 ) and hemoglobin ( Hb ) in arterial blood;
- The transmittance is converted into an electrical signal: the change in the volume of the arterial pulsation causes a change in the transmittance of the light. At this time, the photoelectric variator receives the reflected light from the human tissue, converts it into an electrical signal, and amplifies and outputs it.
- 1X SPO2 MAX30102 sensor Module