The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the 3 range, boasting a 64-bit quad-core processor running at 1.4GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
One might function as an HD media player with an external hard drive for the home cinema or as an Internet radio with a display, the next as a webcam server for live streaming camera surveillance to a mobile phone, and then there could be one for home automation, such as controlling the lights and heating, and another as a simple WLAN print server or a mini computer for general surfing on the web, to name just a few typical application scenarios.
As you can see, this amazing little computer is not only versatile but is also extremely inexpensive, which is what makes it so attractive. Programming skills are helpful, but not absolutely necessary, due to the abundance of programming aids that can be found in forums or books – don’t be afraid to try!
New 3 B+
• 1,4 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-Core-CPU
• WLAN 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2,4 + 5,0 GHz)
• LAN RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbit (Gigabit LAN over USB 2.0 with up to 300 Mbit)
At the remaining components and connections as well as the form factor nothing has changed, thus the full compatibility with the existing accessories are guaranteed!
Note: For the full functionality you need the newest software, to find on www.raspberrypi.org
Get3 Model B+ at a low price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad, Khuzdar, Abbottabad, Taxila, Rahim Yar Khan, Sialkot and all over Pakistan. Best Pi 3 Model B+ Pi 3 Model B+
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a camera
- DSI display port for connecting a touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
1 x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ BCM2837B0 SoC, IoT, PoE Enabled