MQ 2 Smoke LPG Sensor Butane Hydrogen Gas Sensor Detector Module Smoke LPG Butane Hydrogen Gas Sensor Detector Module is useful for gas leakage detection (home and industry). It is suitable for detecting H2, LPG, CH4, CO, Alcohol, Smoke or Propane. Due to its high sensitivity and fast response time, measurement can be taken as soon as possible. The sensitivity of the sensor can be adjusted by potentiometer.
MQ-2 gas sensor using gas sensitive material is to be clean air in the lower conductivity of Tin oxide (SnO2). When the sensor when flammable gases are present in the environment in which the sensors conductivity with increasing concentration of combustible gas in the air increases. Use a simple circuit to convert the changes in conductivity and output signal that corresponds to the concentration of the gas.
MQ-2 gas sensor higher sensitivity to liquefied petroleum gas, propane, hydrogen, detection of gas and other combustible vapors are ideal. This sensor can detect a variety of flammable gas, is a low-cost sensors for many applications.
- Good sensitivity to Combustible gas in wide range
- High sensitivity to LPG, Propane and Hydrogen
- Long life and low cost
- Simple drive circuit
- Domestic gas leakage detector
- Industrial Combustible gas detector
- Portable gas detector
|RL||Load resistance||can adjust|
1 x MQ-2 Smoke LPG Butane Hydrogen Gas Sensor Detector Module
Specifications and Features:
- Dimensions: 36 x 20 x 21 mm(LxWxH)
- Weight:8 gm
- Operating Voltage is +5V
- Can be used to Measure or detect LPG, Alcohol, Propane, Hydrogen, CO and even methane
- Analog output voltage: 0V to 5V
- Digital Output Voltage: 0V or 5V (TTL Logic)
- Preheat duration 20 seconds
- Can be used as a Digital or analog sensor
- The Sensitivity of Digital pin can be varied using the potentiometer
Attachments and Links:
Khayyam Akbar (verified owner) –