This CNC Shield for Arduino UNO expansion board as a driver expansion board can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers. It is a total of four slots, can drive four A4988 or DRV8825 stepper motor driver, 4-axis Arduino CNC Shield v3. Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports. In other words, six IO ports can be well managed three stepper motors. Very convenient to use.
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.10
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- PWM Spindle and direction pins
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Coolant enable
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825, and others) (Not Included)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin Molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
- Please note that this is an unassembled kit and needs soldering.
- * * * Jumpers color may vary depending on the available stock.
- Arduino Uno
- 1-4 A4988 compatible stepper drivers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is a CNC router? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNC_router
What is GRBL? An open-source, embedded, high-performance g-code-parser and CNC milling controller written in optimized C that runs on an Arduino UNO. https://github.com/grbl/grbl
What projects can this be used for? Small CNC routers, DIY Laser Cutters, 3D Printers and almost any project where you need to control a stepper motor with high precision.
- 1 x CNC Shield for Arduino
Bakhtiar Jan (verified owner) –