This is an Water Quality Sensor TDS SEN0244 Arduino-compatible TDS sensor/Meter Kit for measuring the TDS value of the water, to reflect the cleanliness of the water. It can be applied to domestic water, hydroponic and other fields of water quality testing.
TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) indicates how many milligrams of soluble solids dissolved in one liter of water. In general, the higher the TDS value, the more soluble solids dissolved in water, and the less clean the water is. Therefore, the TDS value can be used as one of the references for reflecting the cleanliness of the water.
This product can be used in water quality applications, such as domestic water, hydroponics. With this product, you can easily DIY a TDS detector to reflect the cleanliness of water to protect your health.
1. The probe can not be used in water above 55 degrees centigrade.
2. The probe can not be left too close to the edge of the container, otherwise it will affect the reading.
3. The head and the cable of the probe are waterproof, but the connector and the signal transmitter board are not waterproof. Please be careful.
- Wide Voltage Input: 3.3~5.5V
- Good Compatibility Output: 0~2.3V analog signal output, compatible with 5V or 3.3V controller
- AC Excitation Source: effectively prevent the probe from polarization
- Waterproof Probe
- Easy to Use: Arduino compatible, simple connection, plug, and play without soldering
SPECIFICATION Water Quality Sensor TDS SEN0244
Signal Transmitter Board
- Input Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5.5V
- Output Voltage: 0 ~ 2.3V
- Working Current: 3 ~ 6mA
- TDS Measurement Range: 0 ~ 1000ppm
- TDS Measurement Accuracy: ± 10% F.S. (25 ℃)
- Module Size: 42 * 32mm
- Module Interface: PH2.0-3P
- Electrode Interface: XH2.54-2P
- Number of Needle: 2
- Total Length: 83cm
- Connection Interface: XH2.54-2P
- Color: Black
- Other: Waterproof Probe