The soil NPK sensor is suitable for detecting the content of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium in the soil, and judging the fertility of the soil by detecting the content of N, P, and K in the soil. The stainless steel probe of the soil npk sensor can be buried in the soil for a long time and is resistant to long-term electrolysis, salt, and alkali corrosion. The shell is vacuum potted and completely waterproof.
1. Simple to use, few operation steps, fast measurement, no reagents, unlimited detection times.
2. High measurement accuracy, fast response speed, and good interchangeability.
3. The electrode is made of specially treated alloy material, which can withstand strong external impact and is not easy to damage.
4. Completely sealed, resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, and can be buried in soil for long-term dynamic testing.
5. The probe plug-in design ensures accurate measurement and reliable performance.
Power supply: 5-30VDC
Maximum power consumption: ≤0.15W
Operating temperature: -40~80℃
Range: 0-1999 mg/kg(mg/L)
Resolution: 1 mg/kg(mg/L)
Response time: ≤1S
Protection grade: IP68
Probe material: 316 stainless steels
Sealing material: Black flame-retardant epoxy resin
Default cable length: 2 meters, cable length can be customized.
Output signal: RS485/4-20ma/0-5v/0-10v