LoRa Module 915mhz sx1276 transceivers feature the LoRa™ long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
Using the patented LoRa™ modulation technique RFM95 can achieve a sensitivity of over -148dBm using a low-cost crystal and bill of materials. The high sensitivity combined with the integrated +20 dBm power amplifier yields industry leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness.
LoRa™ also provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range, interference immunity, and energy consumption.
These devices also support high performance (G)FSK modes for systems including WMBus, IEEE802.15.4g. The RFM95 delivers exceptional phase noise, selectivity, receiver linearity, and IIP3 for significantly lower current consumption than competing devices.
- LoRa™ Modem
- 168 dB maximum link budget
- +20 dBm – 100 mW constant RF output vs. V supply
- +14 dBm high-efficiency PA
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm
- Excellent blocking immunity
- Low RX current of 10.3mA, 200 mA register retention
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa™, and OOK modulation
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC
- 1 x LoRa Module 915mhz sx1276