This Omron DC 3 Wire proximity switch module is a reflection-type photoelectric sensor. It integrates transmitting and receiving infrared beams function. This infrared proximity switch works by sending out beams of invisible infrared light. This proximity sensor contains a photodetector that detects any reflections of this light.
If a proximity sensor detects reflection then it allows infrared proximity switches to determine whether there Is an object nearby. If we arrange cross beams then it consists of a receiver located in the line of sight of the transmitter. In this mode, an object is detected when the light beam is blocked to reach the receiver from the transmitter. Get all types of sensors, modules, drone frames, motors, and Much more at Pakistan’s best online store Multanelectronics.com
Specifications of DC 3 DE E3F-DS10C4 10cm Infrared ray Photoelectric Switch Sensor:
- Its manufacturer is OMRON.
- It is also known as a photoelectric switch.
- Its sending light in the form of infrared rays.
- Its type is DC 3 Wire NPN Normally Open.
- Its voltages are DC 10-30V.
- Its current is 200mA.
- Its sensory distance is 10cm electric positioned.
- Its head diameter is 1.6cm.
- Its size is 2.4 x 7 cm.
- Its cable length is 1.2m.
- Its weight is almost 55g.
1 x Omron DC 3 Wire DS10C4 10cm Infrared Ray Photoelectric Switch Sensor