LM6UU LM8UU LM10UU Linear Ball Bearing CNC 3D Printer
A linear bearing includes a carriage and rolling element. The linear bearing is mounted on either a square or round rail depending on the requirements of the application. The rolling element of the bearing, whether it be ball or roller slides.
- LM6UU LM8UU LM10UU Linear Ball Bearing CNC 3D Printer
- 6mm inside diameter, 12 mm outside diameter, 19 mm length
- 8mm inside diameter, 15 mm outside diameter, 24 mm length
- 10mm inside diameter, 19 mm outside diameter, 29 mm length
- Great for linear motion on 3D printer, cnc, and other applications
- Bearings may require lubrication and break in period
- Ball in the cage loop to run a smooth ball guide surface to ensure even if high-speed operation, low noise
LM8UU Linear Bearings for 3D Printer(8mm x 15mm x 24mm),Great for linear motion on 3D Printer, CNC, and other applications.