- his radio system uses a high gain and high quality multi directional antenna,it covers the whole frequency band. Associated with a high sensitivity receiver,this radio system guarantees a jamming free long range radio transmission.
- Works in the frequency range of 2.405 to 2.475GHz.This band has been divided into 142 independent channels,each radio system uses 16 different channels and 160 different types of hopping algorithm.
- Each transmitter has a unique ID, when binding with a receiver,the receiver saves that unique ID and can accepts only data from the unique transmitter.this avoids picking another transmitter signal and dramatically increase interference immunity and safety.
- This radio system uses low power electronic components and sensitive receiver chip.The RF modulation uses intermittent signal thus reducing even more power consumption.
- Package included: 1 X FS-i6 transmitter, 1 X FS-iA6 Receiver, 1 X Manual. Thank you. If you need bulk order, please click RCmall to contact us.
Model Type: Fixed-Wing/Glider/Helicopter
RF Range: 2.4055-2.475GHz
RF power: <20dBm
RF Channel: 140
2.4GHz system: AFHDS 2A / AFHDS
Modulation Type: GFSK
Stick Resolution: 4096
Low Voltage Warning: <4.2V
DSC Port: PS2 PPM
Antenna Length: 26mm (Dual Antenna)
Power: 6V DC 1.5AA*4
Display: Transflective STN Positive Screen
with Backlight,128*64 Pixels, VA73*39mm
On-Line Update: Yes
Certificate: CE0678, FCC
Flysky FS-iA6A Receiver Specs
- Channels: 6
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM Frequency Range
- Power: 4.5V~6.6V/<30ma
- Net Weight: 14.9g
- Dimensions: 47 x 26.2 x 15mm
- Requires: 4 x AA Type Battery For Operation
- i-BUS Port and Data Acquisition Port Telemetry
Box Size: 266*222*118mm
- Receiver (Optional, Please choose from variations)
- Bind Cable
- Antenna Tube
- Instructions (CD)