1-7mm ER11 spring chuck collet set fits for CNC milling lathe engraving machine.
- Materials: Spring Steel
- Accuracy: 0.008mm
- Type: Machine Tool Accessories
- Applicable machine: CNC machine
- Model: ER11(7pcs,1mm-7mm)
- Product Name : Collet Nut;Model : ER11
- Hole Diameter : 9mm/ 0.35″;Thread Diameter : M14
- Overall Size(Approx.) : 19 x 14mm/ 0.7″ x 0.55″ (D*L);Material : Metal
- Color : Black;Net Weight : 12g
- Package : 1 x Collet Nut
Application: Those collets are widely applied to drilling, boring, milling, tapping, carving and CNC router lathes, etc.
The correct method of mounting the collet nut:
1. Put the chuck into the pressure cap, gently turn the clamp spring, when eccentric portion of the pressure cap recessed clamp spring groove. Along the arrow direction and use equal force to push clamp spring, can mount pressure cap.
2. Put the clamp spring and cap all together installed on the chuck body or spindle. Insert into the clamping hole after wipe the cylindrical shank, use a wrench to tighten the pressure cap, until clip firmly the tool before use .
(Note: Avoid fastening pressure cap that not installed tool, to avoid damage the clamp spring
3. Use a wrench to loosen the pressure cap and took out the chuck or tool, remove the tool. Along the direction of the arrow push out the clamp spring. Then according to need replace other clamp spring.
– With high precision and strong holding force.
– Select high-quality carbon steel. Hardened & precision ground.
– Big clamping force and wide clamping range ,widely used in machining centers, general milling machines, CNC milling machine, engraving machine, high-speed machines, and other processing. (with ER11 nut and supporting the use.)
7 x ER11 Spring Collets